Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,691 (17,712 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)