Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.686 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,854 (18,729 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)