Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,718 (16,804 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)