Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,436 (25,621 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)