Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11112 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,482 (184,328 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)