Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09679 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,288 (137,284 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)