Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24846 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,284 (81,640₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)