Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.569 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,208 (R$ 10,333) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €455 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Madras costs ₨4,036 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prague costs 19 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)