Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33994 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,275 (Mex$ 12,575) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)