Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00871 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,174 (CH$1,857,733) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)