Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00992 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,485 (CH$1,561,467) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)