Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48834 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,849 (R 28,360) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)