Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45148 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,344 (R 27,340) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)