Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.768 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,878 (11,244 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)