Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,693 (16,294 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)