Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,941 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.792 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,929 (17,258 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)