Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.746 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,706 (15,871 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)