Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.490 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,035 (8,751TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (30 minutes ago)