Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.969 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,370 (3,743TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)