Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,014 (10,025TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)