Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,940 (9,967TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)