Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,153 (10,153TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)