Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,952 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,490 (﷼ 43,919,802) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)