Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 DKK / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,351 prices entered by 547 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,082 (﷼ 63,030,834) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)