Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,788 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,952 (﷼ 27,721,022) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)