Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,169 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,058 (﷼ 62,799,568) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)