Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29457 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,126 (L 27,585) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)