Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25710 DKK / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 686 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,510 (L 56,435) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)