Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29412 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,096 (L 34,326) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)