Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26889 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,546 (L 65,253) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Copenhagen costs kr19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Comayagua costs L 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,500 (about 2 hours ago)