Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.942 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,823 (1,639 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)