Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,636 (2,780 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)