Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.827 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,083 (2,152 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)