Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.645 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,594 (2,115 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)