Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.613 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,040 (RM11,806) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)