Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.570 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,334 (RM5,307) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)