Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.483 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,947 (RM11,431) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)