Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.706 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,633 (NZ$4,172) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)