Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,806 (NZ$3,372) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)