Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 79% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,583 (7,478,775 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)