Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 79% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,220 (7,921,368 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)