Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,396 (7,863,218 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (29 minutes ago)