Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00223 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,117 (4,984,308 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)