Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,993 (3,238,354 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)