Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.423 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,081 (€954) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)