Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,247 (€974) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)