Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,585 (€2,495) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (39 minutes ago)