Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.399 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,432 (€1,410) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)