Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,566 (€1,689) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)