Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,216 (7,969 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)