Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.760 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,933 (6,781 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)