Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12480 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,555 (Php100,597) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)