Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12137 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,612 (Php95,676) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 2 hours ago)