Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13708 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,424 (Php54,161) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (32 minutes ago)