Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12306 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,413 (Php108,994) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)