Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,260 ($b13,782) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)