Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,015 ($b11,925) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (23 minutes ago)