Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.633 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,927 (3,018 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (43 minutes ago)