Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.710 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,937 (22,457 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Madras costs ₨4,036 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prague costs 19 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)