Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,525 (24,621 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)