Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,330 (22,856 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)