Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,145 (Rp 34,537,592) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)