Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,869 (Rp 36,293,344) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)