Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10741 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,703 (руб 90,338) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)