Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.428 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,610 (GH₵7,429) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)