Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01773 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,714 (886,535 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)