Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01894 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,115 (745,418 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)