Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01837 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,357 (618,264 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)