Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01060 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,708 (CH$821,534) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)