Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01019 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,355 (CH$1,800,869) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)