Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00989 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,134 (CH$2,035,866) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)