Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.586 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,641 (GH₵14,905) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)