Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.379 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,068 (GH₵23,258) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)