Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.524 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,202 (GH₵9,975) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)