Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.338 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,400 (GH₵21,975) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)