Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.539 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,064 (GH₵14,982) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)