Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.466 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,685 (GH₵20,926) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)