Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,089 (GH₵24,001) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (42 minutes ago)