Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.371 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,122 (GH₵23,430) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)