Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,894 (¥460,202) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)