Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,028 (元8,854) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)