Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,588 (元10,954) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)