Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.570 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,208 (RM3,954) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)