Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22912 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,675 (37,861 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)