Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22494 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,208 (120,954 NT$) in Taipei.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Peshawar costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)