Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20764 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,237 (63,748 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)