Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20883 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,120 (81,983 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (32 minutes ago)