Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22664 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,799 (43,234 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)