Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20700 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,086 (72,883 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)