Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21906 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,461 (84,273 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)