Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,574 (元13,165) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)