Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11167 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,239 (руб 82,737) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)