Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10696 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,927 (руб 92,805) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)