Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.687 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,239 (﷼ 10,809) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)