Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,365 (﷼ 24,869,208) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (41 minutes ago)