Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,915 (﷼ 102,875,175) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $405 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)