Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08825 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,690 (Taka 98,462) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)