Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07912 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,133 (Taka 153,350) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)