Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10725 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,870 (руб 138,654) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)