Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.982 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,109 (22,519元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Peshawar costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)