Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,399 (元11,461) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)