Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,885 (元23,118) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)