Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,233 (元18,987) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)