Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,898 (₩3,729,334) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)