Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,853 (₩4,592,158) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (40 minutes ago)