Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,731 (₩4,009,768) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)