Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,987 (₩3,784,373) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)