Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19444 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,970 (87,276 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)