Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19945 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,792 (39,067 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)