Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09292 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,133 (₨87,529) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)