Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,048 (₨49,061) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)