Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,715 (Rp 25,125,642) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)