Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.691 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,077 (﷼ 1,263) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)