Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.366 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,566 (GH₵12,128) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (39 minutes ago)