Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.586 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,617 (GH₵4,802) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)