Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,426 (GH₵11,418) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)