Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.510 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,172 (GH₵11,374) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)