Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23806 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,208 (30,280₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)